Wednesday 29 February 2012

To My Master

I have long fallen into the sweet chains of Your dominion
Conqueror of my soul...
Master of the deepest desires i hold
Owner of the steel that caressed my neck

I have long fallen Prey to the taste of Your possession over me
The warmth and safety of Your Ownership

How i crave to be ravaged always by the strength of You
How i long to hear my name called always..."solara....my Pet"

I have long prepared for You a slave girl my Master
...one who holds back nothing
...one who offers nothing less than perfection
...One who loves You like no other can
...one who offers what no other can
...one who obeys the laws of Your Desire
...one who shares the fulfillment of complete intimacy

For i am free and have longed to be freed into the helplessness of Your whim
My Master...You are my Master...and I shall be nothing less than Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment