Wednesday 29 February 2012

Solara who?

Greetings and welcome to my blog, my name is solara, i am 22years of age and owned by my dearest and loving Master Rajaah. we reside in a village called Rondvik north of the Tormark fell region, where peace reigns along with the daily living amongst the busty spicy bonds and harsh, demanding and lovable Jarls.

I have struggled to fit into the perfect silks and be the perfect Kajira...but since moving to Torvaldsland i have found greater and deeper meaning into my love for Gor.
Solara was made as an escape to a world that i may serve man better...Red hair and green eyes she is quite beautiful and take pride in every praise she receive from a free for her good work

On a reality note, i have not read more that six books. But i live by what  i have read and what i have learned through my two years of wandering Gor. I do not plan to read all 30 books my aim is not to be a pro at gor but just enjoy my role play. As a slave girl i find my half knowledge of Gor give Masters a chance to do what they "SHOULD" be doing and that is to teach me. they "SHOULD" know better.

I love seeing Masters teach and educate slave girls...i find it very attractive. If i know more than my own Master then just kill me...for there is no purpose in You Dominating me. I go to slave schools and sometimes see more FREE than slave learning from slave girls..it's disappointing...though what can you do.

I digress....

ANYWAYS i consider myself a sub though i get a hard time for trying to be one in RL. I live my desires and fantasies online and beg that no one ruin my escape with drama or deceit. 

I'm funny, hard working, committed, loyal and very loving young woman. i pride myself on the skills i have and the need to please others. I generally put other peoples happiness over mine...bad but helpless to the fact.
Though i am a roleplayer...my feelings still attach to my avatar. If my role displeases me in anyway i will bring it to a halt.

Finallyyyyyy.....

I Love meeting new people and hope to do so and add more fun to my roleplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment